Flutter E commerce Application
Flutter E commerce Application
This is an online shopping App just like Amazon | AliExpress | Flipkart using Flutter with Firebase Firestore as backend. It also has an admin app to control the application.
• Customer can dynamically login into the application (When customer logins into the app for the first time the state is saved. Next time customer opens the app, it won’t ask for credentials and will directly redirect user to home screen). • Customer can login through Google (saves email verification time). • Customer can login using email. • Application automatically checks if customer email is verified or not, If the email is not verified then it sends verification link to registered email id. • Customer can login into the app with verified email only. • Application automatically creates a used ID and user profile with all the user information. • In Firebase-Database each and every document, collection, record is represented and can be fetched by a unique ID. • Customer can place order for multiple products at a time by adding them into “Cart”. • Customer can add the products which they like into “Wishlist” and later place an order for them. GreenTrends Application • Each and every product sold on GreenTrends is plastic free and eco-friendly. • Customer directly contributes to nature by buying sustainable products and also indirectly contributes to nature by planting trees (2% cost of every customer bill will go to GreenTrends tree plantation project, so Greentrends will now plant trees on behalf of their customer). • Customer can also check the products natural resources (Which natural resource it is made from, what percentage of natural items used). • Customers can select desired payment option (COD, UPI, NET�Banking). • Customer does need to manually add their delivery address, application automatically selected and saves the user location after customer confirms its pin-code. • Customer can place order only if customer details are verified (customer name, email, address, phone number). Verification process is dynamically carried out by the application itself. • After order is placed customer can see their order and its details in “your orders” tab inside the application. • Customer can check the details they entered in “Account” section, which details are verified which are not. Customer can also delete their account from “settings” section of application. GreenTrends Application • Customers can logout from the app from “Logout” option in application (This kills the dynamic login state). • The co-ordination between main application platform “GreenTrends” and database “Firebase database” can be easily controlled by Admin Panel “admin application”. GreenTrends customer service can control database with admin application without actually reading the database. • GreenTrends backend team can add and delete products easily to database with Admin application. They can also control orders that are placed by user. • Admin application has all the necessary information like -number of orders -number of users -number of categories -number of products in database -number of items sold -number of items returned • All the information in the database can be identified with unique ID assigned to it
2) Customers can log in through Google
3)Customer can log in using email.
4) Customers can place orders for multiple products at a time by adding them into “Cart”.
5) Customers can add the products which they like into “Wishlist” and later place an order for them.
6) Customer does need to manually add their delivery address, the application automatically selected and saves the user location after the customer confirms its pin-code
7)After the order is placed customer can see their order and its details in the “your orders” tab inside the application.
8)Entier application can be controlled by admin application which has all the sales information and balance, orders, cancel orders information
There are a lot of other features also.
Start to Communicate
(If you want to start communication with the seller about this item, you can start here)
Version 1.1 - Jul 11, 2021
Flutter E commerce Application - Version 1.1 - Jul 11, 2021