AI Facial Recognition web system
Facial recognition and facial detection web system in Python and Django.
Ready-to-use code with User Interface for facial recognition and facial detection. Upload images and let the AI find matches for people.
Upload individual or multiple images at the time.
While facial recognition gives an identification or a match between a set of images, facial detection allows identifying if there is a human face (or more) within a picture.
With the following project you will be able to:
- Use it as it is for web facial recognition and facial detection
- Upload single images or multiple images to build a known faces library
- Find a match by facial recognition for a single image or multiple files
- Submit an image for facial detection
- Browse the results as Web client
- Access to the database and source code
- Use the recognition class for other projects
How to Use:
First, copy the two .dat files from the "Part2" zip folder inside the Part1 zip folder (where the manage.py file is).
Install Python3 and Django in your server/localhost
Copy the folder in your decided location (or server’s html folder).
In the terminal cd inside the folder with the manage.py file.
Type the followings:
> python3 manage.py makemigrations
> python3 manage.py migrate
> python3 manage.py runserver
Copyright © PieceX.com. All Rights Reserved