PieceX Wallet Terms of Service
Article 1 (Purpose)
The Piece Wallet Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as “Terms of Service”) is a set of terms and conditions for the PieceX Wallet (hereinafter referred to as the “Wallet”) provided by ONE ACT, Inc. (hereinafter referred as the “Company”) on the PieceX website. Users must fully understand and agree to these regulations before using the Wallet.
Article 2 (Definitions)
Unless otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions, or unless the context otherwise requires, the definitions of terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall be following Article 2 of the Terms of Service.
Article 3 (Scope of Use of the Wallet)
The Wallet can be used to purchase the Source Code on the Website.
Article 4 (Issuance of the Wallet)
- The Wallet shall be issued by the method of delivering the Wallet to the User when the User applies for the Wallet in the method prescribed by the Company.
- After receiving the Wallet, the User shall deposit money into the Wallet in accordance with the method set forth in the following Article in order to use the Wallet.
Article 5 (Deposit to the Wallet)
- Deposit to the Wallet is accepted on the Website. Deposit to the Wallet can be made in the following ways;
- Credit card payment designated by the Company
- PayPal payment
- Bank transfer to a bank account designated by the Company
- Deposits to the Wallet can be made in units determined by the Company.
- Even if a user has registered multiple accounts on the Website, the balance of the Wallet held in these accounts cannot be combined or transferred to the Wallet of another account.
Article 6 (Use of the Wallet)
- The Users may use the Wallet when purchasing the Source Code on the Website.
- The Users are deemed to have paid for the purchase price of the Source Code by deducting the balance of the Wallet (the amount obtained by subtracting the amount used from the amount deposited. The same shall apply hereinafter.) from the purchase price of the Source Code up to the balance of the Wallet.
- In the case of the preceding paragraph, the purchase price of the Source Code and the balance of the Wallet after payment shall be displayed on the User’s dashboard of the Website, and the User shall confirm whether such information is correct.
- If the balance of the Wallet is less than the purchase price of the Product, the User shall pay for the shortage separately by means of payment stipulated in Article5.1.
Article 7 (How to check the balance of the Wallet)
The balance of the Wallet can be checked on the user’s dashboard of the Website.
Article 8 (Refund of the Wallet, etc.)
- The User may not refund or exchange the balance of the Wallet.
- Even in the event that the Wallet is used by a third party without the user’s permission, the Company shall not be liable for any damages resulting from such use.
Article 9 (Suspension of Use of the Wallet)
In any of the following cases, the Company shall suspend the use of the Wallet by the User.
- In the event that the User violates terms and conditions set forth in Terms of Service
- In any other cases where the Company deems the use of the Wallet to be inappropriate.
Article 10 (Period of Use of the Wallet)
- The period of use of the Wallet shall be less than 6 months from the date of purchase of the Wallet.
- The Users can check the period of use of the Wallet on the user’s dashboard of the Website.
Article 11 (Suspension or Discontinuation of the Handling of the Wallet)
If the Company deems it necessary to suspend or discontinue the system due to system maintenance, communication line or means of communication, computer failure, etc., the Company may suspend or discontinue the handling of the Wallet without prior notice to the Users.
Article 12 (Prohibition of Transfer, etc.)
The Points may not be transferred or otherwise disposed of, or pledged or otherwise secured.
Article 13 (Change or Abolition of the Rules)
- Terms and Conditions and the scope of use of the Wallet may be changed or abolished due to changes in economic conditions, amendment or abolition of laws and regulations, or other reasons of the Company. Also, due to such changes or discontinuation, the handling of all or part of the Wallet may be suspended.
- When the Company changes or discontinues the Wallet as described in the preceding paragraph, or suspends the handling of the Wallet in whole or in part, the Company shall post a notice to that effect on the Website.
Article 14 (Jurisdiction)
The Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of the first instance in the event that a lawsuit arises in relation to services based on this Agreement.